Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pancakes make me happy

One of Jay's and my favorite traditions is weekend pancakes. And not just any pancakes. Banana chocolate chip pancakes. The tradition dates back to our earliest dating days, and still reminds me of falling in love with my husband every time we make them together.

Finally feeling settled into the house, we knew this past weekend was the perfect opportunity to break out some yummy Stonewall Kitchen pancake mix we've been meaning to break into for over a year (thank you, Julie!). And, our patience (or busy-ness) was rewarded in spades. Here is evidence of one of our most perfect pancake batches yet:

Possibly the world's most perfect pancake, courtesy of the master -- my husband.

Oh, and I did a bit of baking too.... more to come soon on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment